2018 Jrco Model 503 Broadcast Spreader For Zero-Turn Mowers
Call for Price
The JRCO Electric Broadcast Spreader attaches to your mower or utility vehicle, increasing productivity with an accurate spread pattern at higher ground speeds. The heavy-duty broadcaster is ideal for spreading all types of granular and pelletized fertilizer, seed, and ice-melting pellets.
The JRCO Broadcast Spreader is made of corrosion-resistant materials, stainless steel and engineered plastics. The polyethylene hopper has a 2.2 cubic foot or 120 pound capacity. An electronic speed control accurately maintains spread pattern widths from 5-24 feet. A sealed, quick-disconnect wiring harness is included for hook-up to the mowers battery.
JRCO offers three broadcast spreader models. Model 503 has a foot-operated gate for mid-mount zero-turn mowers. Model 504 has a push-pull cable gate for walk-behind and out-front mowers. The 503 and 504 broadcasters attach to the JRCO mount bar with four clevis pins. Model 504U for utility vehicles has a longer push-pull cable and attaches to the JRCO 1-1/4" hitch receiver mount on the front or back.
- Polyethylene hopper with large capacity of 120 lbs. / 2.2 cu. ft
- All stainless steel, rugged tubular frame
- Stainless steel gate design is non-gumming for easy opening and tight closure
- Durable molded base solidly supports gate controls
- A pattern centering control adjusts for uniform spread of various materials
- Out front, opening gauge adjustment is easy to read for accurate settings
- Four bladed, stainless steel fan can be removed easily for cleaning
- Electronic speed control governs the fan speed to ensure accurate width of spread
- Stainless steel vibrating agitator breaks up lumps and ensures superior material feed
- JRCO engineered heavy-duty, sealed, direct drive 12 volt electric motor
- Wiring harness with sealed, waterproof connectors and rain cap
- Clear view moisture cover and rear dust shield protect the mower and operator
- Stainless bolts wedge the broadcaster in the mount, preventing any wiggle
- Stainless steel bumper protects the motor and fan
- Optional stainless screen sifts lumps from bulk fertilizers
- Optional side deflector kit with plastic cup and stainless steel brackets
- Optional extension wire harness for mounting speed control near operator
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
- Capacity: 120 lbs. / 2.2 cu.ft.
- Width: 29 in.
- Length: 22 in.
- Height: 24 in.
- Warranty: 90 day limited
- 50 lb.
- Hopper Capacity
- 120 lb.; 2.2 cu. ft.