2018 MacKissic 12PHT1450ICMC
The Merry Commercial chipper-shredders by MacKissic not only offer more features but will out-perform and out-last other commercial chipper-shredders in the market. Whether it is the big SC262 or the 12PHT models, these chippers are built with the commercial/rental customer in mind. The SC262 is built with strong 7-gauge steel while the 12PHTs have 12-gauge steel.
The SC262 features an internal anti-wrap sleeve to help prevent wet and heavy material from clogging the machine. This reduces downtime and maintenance. The shredder has 48 free-swinging hammers that can be reversed, thus reducing cost of replacement hammers. The SC262 is highway towable with a strong 7-gauge reinforced steel trailer. The trailer has independent flexride suspension for smoother towing and less wear on the machine. The chipper has two heat-treated chrome D2 steel blades that are resharpenable with an outside adjustable wearplate to easily maintain smooth chipping action. This is a special tool and die grade steel.
The 12PHT models give you the choice between a 13.5 gross torque engine from Briggs and Stratton or an 8 horsepower engine from Honda. This highway towable chipper-shredder is small and compact yet still provides the power, dependability, and usability that much larger chipper-shredders offer. With its 24 free-swinging heat-treated hammers, the shredder pulverizes leaves, yard debris and compost. The hammers are reversible with 4 edges, saving time and effort by reducing the frequency of purchasing new hammers. The chipper features a single heat-treated chrome D2 steel blade that is resharpenable with an outside adjustable wearplate for maintaining the correct gap distance for even chipping.
- Engine: B&S 14.5 Gross Torque OHV IC
- Engine CC's: 305cc
- Chipper Capacity: 3 in.
- Chipper Hopper Opening: 12-1/4 in. x 8 in.
- Chipper Hopper Throat: 4 in. x 3-1/2 in.
- Flywheel Size: 12 in. x 1/2 in.
- Flywheel Weight (lbs.): 17 lb.
- Shredder Capacity: 1 in.
- Hammers: 24
- Shredder Hopper Opening: 17-1/2 in. x 16-1/2 in.
- Shredder Hopper Throat: 8-1/2 in. x 4 in.
- Rotor Weight (lbs.): 40 lb.
- Start: Manual
- Transport: Highway towable
- Weight (lbs.): 274 lb.
- Storage Space (L x Wheelbase x H): 66 in. x 42 in. x 49 in.
- Machine Warranty: 2 yrs. consumer, 90 day commercial
- Engine Warranty: 2 yrs. consumer, 1 yr. commercial
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- B&S 14.5 Gross Torque OHV IC
- Chipping Capacity
- 3 in.