2018 MacKissic LSC1100
The LSC800 and the LSC1100 are small but tough machines built by MacKissic. They offer a small chipper chute which will chip branches up to 2-7/8 inches. The large hopper is designed to shred leaves. Perfect for small yard clean up!
The leaf shredder-chipper is easy to move with the handles built into the shredder hopper. Once you have moved the machine where you need it, you can flip the kickstand into its up position and lay the machine on the ground. This allows for the operator to quickly and easily rake material into the hopper. Once in the shredder, the material is quickly pulverized, reducing leaves up to 8 to 1! The shredded and chipped material will make great mulch or compost!
The compact unit does not take much storage space. For extended storage remove gasoline and store on the front bumper.
- Engine: B&S 11.5 Gross Torque OHV
- Engine CC's: 249cc
- Knife Speed (mph): 151
- Chipper Capacity: 2-7/8 in.
- Chipper Hopper Opening: 5-1/2 in. Diameter
- Chipper Hopper Throat: 2-7/8 in. x 4-1/4 in.
- Chipping Hits/Minute: 3800
- Flywheel Size: 13-1/2 in. x 1/4 in.
- Flywheel Weight (lbs.): 17 lb.
- Shredder Capacity: Leaves Only
- Shredder Hopper Opening: 20 in. x 22 in.
- Shredder Hopper Throat: 7 in. x 4 in.
- Start: Manual
- Transport: Handle move
- Weight (lbs.): 160 lb.
- Storage Space (L x Wheelbase x H): 53 in. x 30 in. x 27 in.
- Machine Warranty: 2 yrs. consumer, 90 day commercial
- Engine Warranty: 2 yrs. consumer, 90 day commercial
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- B&S 11.5 Gross Torque OHV
- Chipping Capacity
- 2-7/8 in.