2019 Briggs & Stratton 3700 Max PSI / 4.2 Max GPM (020330)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
3700 Max PSI / 4.2 Max GPM (020330)
If you're cleaning construction equipment, building exteriors or the filthiest garage floors day in and day out, this pressure washer will get the job done.
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ 13.0 Gross HP*** OHV Engine (391cc): This commercial-grade, single cylinder engine starts easily and features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it's serious power for serious cleaning.
- Turbo Nozzle Wand: Cleans up to 40% faster than a standard spray tip.
- Pro-Style Spray Tips: Quickly and easily switch between four high-pressure pre-defined spray patterns from pin-point to wide fan (0, 15, 25, 40 degrees) for precise cleaning, plus one cleaning solution spray tip.
- Commercial-Grade CAT Pumps™ Triplex Plunger Pump: This pump is specially designed for high-performance, high-pressure output and long lasting durability on your job sites.
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator: Triplex Pump with adjustable pressure regulator lets you to fine tune the PSI to best fit each specific cleaning task. Go from 300 PSI to 3300 PSI and anywhere in between†
- Long-Reaching 50 ft. Steel Braided Hose: This heavy-duty hose features quick-connect fittings to help you clean further and work faster on the job.
- Easy, All-Terrain Mobility: Featuring 12" Never Go Flat wheels.
- Performance You Can Trust: As a member of the Pressure Washer Manufacturers' Association (PWMA), Briggs & Stratton tests every power washer it designs through a third-party testing program to validate our claims of performance.
- Model Number: 020330
- GPM*: 4.2
- Engine Series: Vanguard™
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Pump Type: Heavy-Duty Triplex
- Spray Tip/Type: Pro-Style Tips
- Hose Length (ft): 50
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Siphon Hose
- Weight (lbs): 155
- Width (in): 24
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 2-year Limited
- PSI*: 3700
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement (cc): 391
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 2.1.0
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation: Yes
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 5
- Hose Diameter (in): 5
- Thermal Relief Valve: True,Siphon Hose
- Length (in): 37
- Height (in): 155
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 2-year Limited
NOTES:*Pressure washers are rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturer Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers)***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- Engine Size
- 391 cc
- Engine Type
- 3700 psi
- Hose Length
- 50 ft.
- 155 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.1.0 gal.
- Flow Rate
- 4.2 gpm