2019 Hustler Turf Equipment FasTrak® SDX 60" Kawasaki FX730
Call for Price
The FasTrak® SDX offers commercial-grade power and performance at an unbeatable value. With the strength of up to 60" welded steel decks and a wide front end, the SDX can take on any job. And, thanks to heavy-duty commercial transmissions, the FasTrak SDX makes quick work of expansive areas at speeds of up to 9 miles per hour.
- 48", 54" or 60" commercial welded-steel deck
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Patented automatic park brake
- Heavy-duty remote canister air cleaner
- Extra high-back suspension seat
- Flip up seat pan and removable floor pan
- Serviceable commercial-grade transmission
- 13" front and up to 23" drive tires
- Remote Cannister Air Cleaner: Keep your engine cooler and healthier with the protection a commercial mower needs to operate at peak efficiency.
- Welded Steel Deck: Heavy-duty design for unmatched durability.
- Large Drive Tires: Larger drive tires provide a smoother ride experience. The FasTrak SDX offers up to 23" drive tires.
- Serviceable Commercial-Grade Transmissions: Built with Hydro-Gear's commercial-grade serviceable transmissions.
- Fabricated Steel Frame: Hustler's heavy-duty fabricated frames are built tough.
- Full Suspension Seat: Features an extra high back, an industrial tubular frame, and armrests. Additional bolstering for better side-to-side support, and internal suspension to absorb bumps. Engineered cushions add extra support and protection to relieve pressure on your spine and lower back.
- Warranty: The FasTrak® SDX has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 23.5HP
- Displacement: 726cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Dual Stage Canister
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT3400
- Speed: Up to 9 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5"-4.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Depth: 5"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 20.5" x 2.5" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,410 fpm
- Spindles: Aluminum w/ 1.0" Shafts and Sealed Ball Bearings
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 10ga. Fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 11ga.
- Impact/Trim Areas: 3/8" x 1" Steel Bar
- Frame: 1.5" x 3" x .125" Steel
- Front Axle: Fabricated w/ Sealed Ball Bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Heavy-Duty Ball Bearings, Greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 3/8" Steel
- Seat: Extra high-back suspension seat
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 13 x 6.5 - 6
- Drive Tire: 23 x 11 - 10
- Acres per Hour: 4.36
- Weight: 916 lbs.
- Height: 48.9"
- Length: 75.92"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 61.1"
- Tire Width: 52"
- Catcher Type: 2-bag
- Powered/Non-powered: Powered
- Catcher Capacity: 7.2 bushel
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 103.4"
- Mower Width w/ Catcher: 70"
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- 2-Bag Powered Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off blower and hopper assemblies. Holds 7.2 bushels.
- Steering Lever Extension Kit: Allows height adjustment of steering levers to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Flex Forks®: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds.
- Stripe Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23.5 hp
- Hydro-Gear ZT3400
- Wheel Size
- 23 x 11 - 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in.